[Northkeep] Wed. Night

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 06:59:28 PDT 2003

Greetings unto the greatest barony,

Tonight we will be holding fighter practice at Mclure Park at 7th and Memorial begining at 7pm, or as soon as everyone is ready. The weather is getting better and the days are getting shorter so we will soon be moving practice back to 6pm to accomodate the changing conditions. We will be having armorers at my house on Friday at 7:30 pm. Please see me for directions. I will be unable to hold fighter practice this Saturday, we will try to hold one the next Saturday. See you all tonight.

Lord Angus Macdhaid Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knight Marshall Northkeep