[Northkeep] Reading this is so weird

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 13:16:48 PDT 2003

Arrrghhhhhh!!!!
   Save yer high falutin speechin for the mainland
lubbers whose idea ov the sea is the scum in the
bottom of thar washbowls!
  This hyear be Tahlk Lyke A Pyrut Dae, so pass the
halyards and speke up smartly, or yeh wahlk tha plank!
:)

Valstarr
Who in real life did a story and used the pirate voice
in it and has been nigh insufferable with it to his
co-workers, even to calling the female traffic
director "buxom beauty!"

Arrggghhh!