[Northkeep] FW: Henry V's funeral shield

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Sep 23 16:25:26 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/23/2003 8:38:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
hughn at SSD.FSI.com writes:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/news/story/0,11711,1046836,00.html
Wow, I wish the photo had an "enlargement" feature. I really wanted to see
the details. It looked so intricate! I had forgotten that "Hank 5" reigned for
so short a time. As one of the more prominent figures in history, I guess it is
natural to assume he was around for a long tenure. But then Alexander the
Great was sort of the same - only around for a few years too.
Thanks for sharing!
Anawyn