[Northkeep] Wiesenfeuer Thanks

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 1 19:12:06 PDT 2003

Thank you to all who braved the rain to make yet again another great event!
Though the weather was dreary our spirits were not.

Special thanks to the following (And forgive me for being terrible with
names)

Galiwyn for helping me take down my tent. (Anyone else out there who comes
to events alone as I do understands how WONDERFUL it is to have someone help
put up and take down a tent!)

He-who's-name-I-did-not-get.. for helping me drag my air matress back to the
tent after I inflated it in the feast hall. (LOL not a good idea!)

Arron (Inn of the Weeping Unicorn) Every time I saw this kid he was working.
Either helping someone or picking up the grounds. Great job Arron!

Ron for helping me with that mound of dishes (And for ducking the ones I was
tossing this morning! HAHA!)

She-who's -name-I-forgot.. for helping me with dishes after feast.

Also, the couple that had the booth inside the feast hall... (Forgive me for
not getting their names) They left some wonderful cast-iron pots and pans as
a donation. Thank you so much! I was the only one in the kitchen at the time
and I wanted to make sure their donation was recognized.

To all who worked hard to make a great event I thank you!

Vivat Ansteorra!!

Montega