[Northkeep] Kelandra on Television:Professsionalism

John Yates valstarr_hawkwind at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 01:36:16 PDT 2003

Ian posted, in part,
<snippage>
"Teaching is not an easy job. For Kelandra to work in
such a troubled school, in such a tight economical
time, it makes it even more difficult. I am
very proud of her,  helping educate of so many young
people."
<end snippage>

Last football season, I went to do a broadcast from
the TSST-McAlester game. I'm not sure if a couple of
the assistant coaches were in their element, but there
were professional administrative and teaching staff
there that reflected well on the district. Although
there WAS one teacher who was an East Central
University grad. She and my color commentary guy
teamed up (I'm a SOSU alum), but you really can't hold
that against the school! :)

Valstarr