[Northkeep] Kelandra's on TV!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 23:38:24 PDT 2003

I come from a particularly academic family, so I speak
here from experience.  It takes a person with very
high ideals and dedication to continue teaching these
days. I will not go on a mundane rant here, though I
had one written and then deleted. What I'd really like
to say is a big VIVAT! to Kelandra and any other
school teachers that read this list. Thank You.

Miriam (Zahava)