[Northkeep] after dionadair/ensign REVEL!

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 08:44:39 PDT 2003

Just in case you hadn't heard, Lady Catan, Masamune-sama and I will be hosting the revel after Dionadair/Ensign tourney at our house. We live at 1511 S. St. Louis Ave. which is just south of 15th street and between Utica and Peoria(about halfway between, slightly closer to Peoria). We'll be starting around 7:00 pm (or whenever folks start showing up) bring food or drinks to share (there is also a liquer store just around the corner) We have a grill, and actully we ment to have burgers and stuff (but unforseen snags have eaten our week) so byob, if you bring it we will grill it! We have a nice shiny new deck for socializing(bring your folding chairs).
Come, have fun(and if you have to much "fun" we have a few crash-spaces)
~Anaka de Ravenna