[Northkeep] Re: Northkeep Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

FARMING20 at webtv.net FARMING20 at webtv.net
Sat Sep 6 15:52:41 PDT 2003

>From Todays turnout of mundane people, It would seem to me that we might
consider moving the event into late springtime when the flowers are
there and the park experience is still a new one in the year for people.
I also think that since the park took out the swings, alot of people
with kids quit going.  Our cxhances of getting such weather as today
would be slimmer, but what is more important, good weather or Mundane
people showing up?

http://community.webtv.net/FARMING20/BILLSLAND