[Northkeep] Re: Northkeep Digest, Vol 4, Issue 9

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Mon Sep 8 05:07:54 PDT 2003

It's true that we didn't have a great turn-out this year of mundane
people. However, this time last year we had approx. 200 people show up.
This weekend was the first beautiful weekend we've had in quite a while
and people may have had other things they wanted to do. If we move it to
Spring and the weather is bad, mundane people won't show up either. Last
year we had some posters made and put up in various places and that may
help draw a bigger crowd if we do that again next year. I don't have a
calendar of events with me at work, so I can't say for sure if it would
be feasible to move Dionadair to Spring or not, but if that's something
the Populace wants to look into further, we can bring it up at the next
Officer's meeting.

Marta