[Northkeep] Attn Drummers!

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:06:07 PDT 2003

Hey guys! Drumworld is putting on the monthly Full Moon Drumming Circle this
Wednesday at 7:00 pm (I know it's the same time as fighter practice, but hey
it might be fun!) They do this once a month on the full moon. Its over on
21st between Mingo  and memorial. Drumworld sits off the road over by HWY
I44. If anyone is interested, let me know, I'll meet you out there! Should
be fun. The instructor, Josh (Whom I have heard great things about) said
there would be loaner drums and stuff if you want to give it a try. I
understand this guy has awesome talent.

Tega