[Northkeep] Calling All Scribes, Illuminators,and Scrivnors

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Thu Sep 11 07:22:05 PDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don and Monica" <dmriney at earthlink.net>
To: <ansteorra-announce at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 7:57 PM
Subject: [Ansteorra-announce] Calling All Scribes, Illuminators,and
Scrivnors

Greetings

I am pleased to announce that at Crown Tournament after the list is over
there will be a meeting for Scribes, Illuminators, scrivnors and any one
interested in the "scribal arts". We will be discussing many things
including designs for new charters for people to paint, Originals and what
directions we would like to se eour comunity grow along. Please come join us
and add to the discussions!

We will be meeting near the "big tree"

I remain in service to Crown and Kingdom
Darius of the Bells, OL
Star Signet
http://scribe.ansteorra.org