[Northkeep] Gods and Monsters Ball

myangelmorgan at juno.com myangelmorgan at juno.com
Thu Sep 11 13:45:56 PDT 2003

Kind of irrelevant to me at this point if anyone else does dress up... if it is raining (and it appears it will be) then I won't be going at all. What a shame, too... I have missed the last couple of events nearby because of the rain! Weather is FINE when the event is too far for me to make it (for one reason or another).

Oh well, perhaps we can have our own Gods and Monsters party or something some day. Does the barony do anything around Halloween? Or was it not a period holiday? It's OK, we can have a party anyway!

Chris, the unhappily soggy one

-- <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I thought about dressing up but I couldn't find a Sir Balvin god-among-men costume anywhere.

Ian
(remembering Owen's announcing Sir Balvin at crown tourney)