[Northkeep] Directions for Namron Protectorate

Tamberlin tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 07:26:19 PDT 2003

Those would get me lost.  The way I go.....I-44 to the turnpike heading toward OKC.  Take the HWY 33 exit (which is before the big toll gates you'd hit if you were going to OKC)  pay the toll at the little gate on the exit ramp.  Take a right onto hwy 33 (there's a lot of construction) stay on hwy 33 and go thru 3 little towns watching for speed spots.  You'll come up to a 3 way T shaped stop/light (if you were to take a right here you'll end up in stillwater & there's a sign saying so)  go straight.  a little further along you'll come to ther bridge that goes to Coyle.  DON'T cross it.  Take a left onto a dirt rode just before the bridge (there should be a SCA sign)  go just a little ways & take your first right (with another SCA sign) onto a smaller windy dirt road that leads into camp.  Hope this helps.

Tamberlin

Zubeydah <zubeydah at northkeep.org> wrote:
Does anyone have detailed directions on getting to Camp Cimmaron from Tulsa?
The best I've got is: "Take I-35 to the northern most of the Guthrie/Cole,
OK exits which is Highway 33. Take Hwy. 33 East past Langston & Coyle
(watch for speed trap!). Immediately after crossing the Cimarron River
bridge turn right onto the dirt road. Follow signs to camp entrance. "

But.. um... as Their Excellencies can attest, I get lost easily. :-( Do I
need to go all the way to OKC to get to I-35? Or is there a more direct
route? I have *got* to get myself a detailed map of OK...

-zubeydah