[Northkeep] From Lord Galiwyn

Worf worf428 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 11:51:56 PDT 2003

Greetings good Gentles..

It is with a heavy heart that i write these words. I have submitted my resignation to the Hospitiler position in The Barony of NorthKeep..My mundane life is now to messed up to allow me to continue this position..

I will try my best to be at Namron Protectorate and any other events i can possibly make..look for me on the lis and at events when you see me..

Lord Galiwyn
A Lover, not a Fighter.
Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn.