[Northkeep] ARCHERY AND KNIFE AXE

Jim Wallace jcwallace1 at cox.net
Tue Sep 23 17:24:09 PDT 2003

i do have a copy of the new rules as well as the old rules. can make you a
copy if you would like one. we can discuss the deputy status at next
populace if you wish. both myself and ottokar will be there.
Distance lines:
for class one. (knives) minimum is 10 feet.
for class two. (axes) minimum is 12 feet.
for class three. (spears) minimum is 15 feet. (20 feet if using hard wood
target)

legal target for class one and two. cross section of tree at least 14 inches
across, (personally i would not go any thinner than 6 inches thick)
 recommended: pine, cedar, cottonwood, sycamore.
acceptable;ash, poplar.
not recommended; oak, hickory, mesquite, maple.
 legal target for class three, 2 or 3 hay bales stacked, cross section of
soft wood at least 24 inches across..
would like about 4 rounds.

t. blackwolf