[Northkeep] Dionadair Banner...I confess

Angus Mac angusmacn at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 15:25:01 PDT 2003

I was the last Dionader to have the Banner. I Asked around for it for a year or so then forgot about it.

At Our Latest Baronial Investiture, I gave the Banner to be hung in the Hall at the Scout Camp. That was the last I saw of it. My guess is it is in the trailer in a tub, or some thing like that. And that is the Official Story. If you want a More accurate account of why I was unable to retrieve the banner the next day, I will have to tell you in person as it is a long tale of Kings and Queens, and Drunkin Debotchery...
Angus

Hugh Niewoehner <HNiewoehner at netscape.net> wrote:
A few years ago Colin made a banner as part of the regalia for the Dionadair. If anyone has any knowledge of it's current location please contact me.

Thanks.
Damon

"The same system of stratification that places men and meat atop the social pyramid continues to put women and plants at the bottom."

    -- Jeremy R. Rifkin, Beyond Beef- The Rise and Fall of the Cattle Culture