[Northkeep] Invitation to join the scaatkaf group

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 07:12:43 PDT 2003

Ok, I allowed the specific invite through in case any of the locall folks
wanted to sign on to a list for what looks like the King Arthur's Faire.
Somehow this momentary act of stupidity on my part has led to the entire
list getting signed up, so until we get this untangled there may be some
crossover of messages.

Marc/Diarmaid
(Ironically, since the SCAAKAF list isn't signed up to Northkeep's list they
can't post here, so you all shouldn't be getting any more mail than normal -
we just have a brand spanking new off-site archive :) )