[Northkeep] Scrolls (and Scribal Guild)

Kathy Herndon kathy-herndon at utulsa.edu
Tue Sep 16 14:43:51 PDT 2003

>Who do I get scrolls from? I tried this out this weekend and decided
>that I liked doing it and wanted to pick up a few more scrolls to
>try out. :)

That would be me!  I have the one you started this weekend, as well.
Will you be able to make Scribal Guild on Thurs. night, or should I
bring them to fighter practice?

As a reminder, Scribal Guild is this Thursday, Sept. 18, 7 - 10 p.m.
at the home of the gracious and hospitable Lady Siobhan, 825 N.
Cleveland, Sand Springs.  Contact me off-list if you need directions.
Paints, brushes, blank charters and instruction are available for
beginners, as well as fellowship, show-and-tell, advice and possibly
snacks for scribes and illuminators of all levels.

Rosamund