[Northkeep] was Events/ now Drumming!!

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 11:31:51 PDT 2004

Woo Hoo! Drumming!! I've missed drumming since the drum group shut down last year. And especially since I got to do some drumming at Gulf with a wonderfully talented fellow at the Middle Eastern encampment who played some kind of nifty stringed indtrument. How many Scadians will be there? Is this any kind of a regular meeting or just some random beaters?
~Anaka (not that I can do any drumming at the moment *sigh* stupid wrist)

Montega Blackdragon <montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com> wrote:
This is what I came up with so far for what I am doing for events. Unless I
get a heater for that tent of mine Samhain will be the last event for this
season. LOL

Namron Beltaine May 7-9
Gorfest May 28-31
Castellen June 4-6
Lilies War June 11-20
25th year Jul 9-11
Wiesenfeuer Baronial Sept 3-5
Mooneschadowe Guardian Sept 17-19
Namron Protectorate Oct 8-10
Samhain Celebration oct 29-31

By the way there is a Drum Circle tonight at Woodward park at 7:00!!! Josh
Massaud always puts on a really good show if anyone wants to come out.
Bring your drum. The moon is going to be great! (Unless of course we cant
see it!)

Montega