[Northkeep] was Events/ now Drumming!!

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:43:02 PDT 2004

This is something that Josh (Who is an amazing drummer) puts on every full
moon. Usually a really good amount of people come out. As far as Scadians, I
think I am the only one so far. Kasha went with me once but that was last
year. Every full moon he does this so I'll pass it along when I get the
email!

Tega