[Northkeep] was Events/ now Drumming!!

Montega Blackdragon montega_blackdragon at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 5 21:35:47 PDT 2004

ooooh goodie! I am tired of freezing my butt off in my tent. Thanks for the
info It was great to see some of you at the drumming circle! Kasha sang for
us and as usual it was amazing. Gave me goosebumps!

Hey Randle or Tam, where did you guys get that tent you have and do you know
the measurements? I want to get one before Lilies!!!

Tega