[Northkeep] Saga Submissions

Jim Wallace jcwallace1 at cox.net
Thu Apr 8 17:31:14 PDT 2004

oh it is that time again.
ok  here goes.

KAS Marshall's report.

nothing going on other than trying to get everything geared up for
castellan.
Plans are to have it next to the archery field again.
But, (yes lesson learned) it will be 90 degrees off. facing west.

The thrown weapons competition will be going on all day but will be shutting
it down about 4ish.
Am trying to have several targets to throw at this year. so will not be as
much of a wait. {hopefully}.

Those planning on throwing please bring your blue cards with you.  if you do
not have a membership card there will be waivers present to sign.

regarding youth, ages 8 to 18 will be allowed to throw if accompanied by a
parent or legal guardian while at the range and both will be required to
sign the minor's thrown weapon waiver unless that youth possesses a blue
card.

Thormund Blackwolf,
Northkeep Thrown Weapons Marshal,
Baronial Guard,