[Northkeep] Scribal Handout

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Mon Apr 12 12:37:27 PDT 2004

Muscle-ey?!?! Sure! (puffs up in pose only to hear leaking air. . .)
Opps. . .mabee not. . . hehehe

What other sewing needs to be done besides what is going to the taylor?
and listpole covers?  The list field setup will take 45min. No real rush there. . . food, wait till a little closer to prepare. . .

Handouts, I'll go out to my car in a while and see if they are still there. . .Yeah, been giving THOUSANDs of them away. . .not!  Just made a few copies in case someone wanted one.

Renault

No word yet on the 24th. I get the feeling that once the garb is done,
it's going to be a matter of lots of muscle to set everything up... Are you feeling muscle-ey?  And how'd you get extras on the handouts? You've been giving them away before I got mine?!?! I feel so used (sniffle).  My fax is 494-1333

Raghnailt