[Northkeep] Fw: Living History Day

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 15:30:18 PDT 2004

I just received this from the people who want us to come and DEMO for the
Living History day, this Saturday April the 17th.

Laird Ian,

I am just checking in with you  now that the big day is almost here to
verify you all will still be coming out to Chandler Park this Saturday the
17th from 11-2 to perform for us.  We will be on the upper level near the
big hill with the stone wall.  We have reserved the shelter that is next to
the big hill.  I just need a head count of how many are coming so I can make
sure we have enough food on hand to feed you.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Denise
So how about moving fighter practice out there? That way you get to fight
and get fed for free.

Kind Regards,
Ian