[Northkeep] Need burlap...lots of burlap

Vickie Barbour vickiesltw at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 13 12:49:06 PDT 2004

I do not know if you will have the same sales there at walmart but it is worth a shot.  Walmart here has burlap for 50 cents a yard right now.  Been that was for a couple of weeks actually here it shows no sign of a change in price.  They had red, brown, and green.

Gelis

Tamberlin <tamberlinofnk at yahoo.com> wrote:
I need to know if there's anyplace where my co-worker
can get a lot of burlap (we're talking 100+ yards).
Any info would be appreciated.

Tamberlin

=====