[Northkeep] So...Upcoming Demo???

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 14 22:04:03 PDT 2004

Howdy all...

Here it is Wednesday night and I have a few replies about attendance for the
Living History day for the Home School. This a weekend demo, and I know
there has to be more people out there who can come.

Artisans, Bards, Heralds, and Fighters? What about moving fighter practice
out there?

These kids would be very glad to have us but I need to know who is coming. I
need to tell the people in charge so they can have enough food on hand to
feed us. Please if you plan on being there let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Ian