[Northkeep] .Upcoming Demo

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 15 15:57:54 PDT 2004

Greetings,
First I wish to thank everyone who has let me know they will be in
attendance at our upcoming demo. If everyone who has replied shows up it is
surely going to be a fun day for us and our Homeschooling friends.

The Demo is this Saturday April the 17th from 11AM-2PM at Chandler Park in
Tulsa.
6500 West 21st Street.

Directions:
Take US-412/I-244 West thru Tulsa
Exit at- exit number 3B- toward 21ST ST/UNION AVE.
Merge onto West 23RD ST South.
Turn LEFT onto West 21ST ST South.
Follow 21ST ST and look for the great big hill, There should be a Chandler
Park sign there.

We will be on the upper level near the big hill with the stone wall.  They
have reserved the shelter that is next to
the big hill for the demo.

There is will be a meal provided by the people we are demoing for.

Kind Regards,
Ian