[Northkeep] consulting tonight

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Thu Apr 22 07:57:31 PDT 2004

Greetings the List,

Tonight is consulting at my house, 7-10 PM.  We will be working on backlog submissions.  I would like to invite any heralds who are available to come and help. Please bring any name resources you may have.  If we have enough heralds, we can do this submission-table-style.  The gentles on the following list have submissions that need work:

1)  Amanda Blackwolf
2)  Thormund Blackwolf
3)  Nadine de Jardins
4)  Fenton O'Quigg
5)  Faolan MacFarlin
6)  Etienne de St. Amaranth
7)  Renault de Mont St. Michel
8)  Arthur Blackmoon
9)  Istvan Temestvari
10)  Serena Dominici

We will be primarily doing conflict checking and making sure that all devices are ready to be drawn up.  If you have any additional documentation for a name submission, please bring it.

It is important that you attend because if we find a conflict at this point, we need to be able to consult with you to find sufficient difference that meets with your approval.

The address is 929 S. Canton Ave.  That is 3 blocks east of Yale off of 11th street.  My phone number is 809-8141.

The weather has been kind of bad lately, but we are still having it at this point.  If there is a tornado warning tonight then it will be canceled.  If a severe storm begins after we start, we will continue, but I would like anyone who has yet to arrive to go home or get somewhere safe unless you are closer to my house than home.  If you feel that the weather is too bad, by all means, stay home.   We have a full basement, and that is where consulting will be held (mostly).  The television is also in the basement so we can keep an eye on the weather.

I hope to see you there, but be safe.

In Service,

Masamune no Yahakiya