[Northkeep] FW: [Ansteorra-announce] AAA Fundraising Update

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Thu Apr 22 08:32:43 PDT 2004

Greetings Everyone!

I wanted to make sure you all saw this post and knew that at Populace this
coming Monday we would be passing the hat around for contributions for
Ansteorra's Argent Anniversary. If you can, please bring some extra cash or
your checkbooks to Populace and help out with what you can. Thanks everyone.

Marta