[Northkeep] seeking a vendor: Leather belt?

-=VERN=- vernkeys at cox.net
Thu Apr 22 18:28:11 PDT 2004

You are more than welcome to borrow mine  Its very long hangs below my
knee when cinched it is thin and black  with a simple silver ring  I
have it in my car I can give it to Abe at work tomorrow if you need it .
Just let me know . Other than that I can't think of a local place that
sells pre-dyed belts .