[Northkeep] I'm sending this whole message...

BlakHawk blakhawk at blakhawk.cjb.net
Wed Apr 21 04:16:01 PDT 2004

"tests=NO_REAL_NAME" as noted in the header information would imply that the
spam guard went awry and even though the previous entry says it is not spam,
she was not on your "Allowed" senders list thus the message got trashed. Did
she initiate the mail from an unknown email address perhaps or the header
got stripped somewhere... maybe in the process of flying through cyber space
it burned up a couple "1's" and "0's". Perhaps her firewall stripped
something on the outgoing that could have been simple as a VCard from
outlook and thus terminate the message inappropriately. OR It attached a
VCard and the imcoming filter saw something it did not recognize and
trunkated the message prematurely. Thus Unknown Code gets trashed by
Microsoft to attempt to limit the issue with virus spreads and Spam.

Just a few ramblings from technically challenged ( I am challenged Daily)...
OH I HATE IT WHEN MY MIND RUNS OFF LIKE THAT!!!

BlakHawk
Senior Technician Decisionone/Assurant Group Warranty Services

PILLAGE BEFORE BURNING!!!!!!