[Northkeep] Fighting Food and Fun

OttokarLuther at aol.com OttokarLuther at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 19:33:38 PDT 2004

Greetings all

On April 24 The Incipient Canton Of Chemin Noir is holding our first annual
spring Crunch And Munch

Bring your Armor, Bring your Weapons, Bring Your Stomach

When: Saturday, April 24 High Noon till we get finished
Where: Sooner Park, Bartlesville OK
Who: Heavies, Lights, Combat Archers Side Sword Practitioners & Generally
anybody who wants to hang out with us

after the fighting (CRUNCH) we will be having a pot luck revel (MUNCH) Chemin
Noir will be Providing Burgers, Hot Dogs, Brauts, please bring a pot luck
dish appropriate for Picnicking

Directions:

North:
Make your best way to Bartlesville Probably Hwy. 75 . Take hwy. 75 south to
Tuxedo (first stop light in town) turn east.
take tuxedo to Madison (Fire station on corner) sooner park is just south of
the Fire Station on Madison

East:
Take hwy. 60 (Nowata Rd) to Madison (Jacks on Corner) turn North on Madison
follow Madison until you see the Fire station Sooner park is just before the
Fire Station

South: take Hwy. 75 to hwy. 60 (Nowata Rd) (Sonic on corner) turn east on
hwy. 60 to Madison (Jacks on Corner) turn North on Madison follow Madison until
you see the Fire station Sooner park is just before the Fire Station

West:
take Hwy 60 To Bartlesville at the first stoplight turn north on to Hensley
follow Hensley east (Hensley turns into Tuxedo) take Tuxedo to Madison (Fire
station on corner) Sooner park is just south of the Fire Station on Madison

Looking forward to seeing you all there
Ottokar Luther
Feel Free to forward this to anybody that might be interested