[Northkeep] Consulting and the Weather

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Thu Apr 22 17:04:24 PDT 2004


Looks like everything is clearing up.  Consulting is still on.


From: <ravenrux at cox.net>
Date: 2004/04/22 Thu PM 04:19:53 EDT
To: Northkeep at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Northkeep] Consulting and the Weather


We are under a tornado watch right now until 8:00 PM.  I am still going to be holding consulting, but I advise you use caution.  If the weather gets worse (i.e. tornado warning) I will cancel.  Right now the rain is coming in sporadic waves, so we'll see.

Be safe,

Northkeep mailing list
Northkeep at ansteorra.org

More information about the Northkeep mailing list