[Northkeep] Check in

chainman chainman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 23 05:52:52 PDT 2004

I started to answer this post last night but as the sirens were going off
again about that time I thought that I would wait and make  sure that
answering that all was well in Tahlequah was a true statement.  But in spite
of the sirens and the funnel clouds and the loss of a few tree limbs we are
all okay!  Thanks for asking!

Zaynah