Question - was Re: [Northkeep] Check in

Decoysaunt2 at aol.com Decoysaunt2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 23 07:54:12 PDT 2004

We're okay   up north - BIG wind and dark clouds but nothing serious. All
this activity got us up and sweeping dead scorpions from the shelter and checking
supplies though. I think we're ready if anything heads north.

Separate question for everyone - got any ideas on the best way to get 4 big
dogs (3 of them being greyhounds) down into a tornado shelter? It's got steep
stairs but there's no way any but the border collie are gonna attempt those and
he'll probably choose to just jump in rather than fool with the stairs. At
this point I'm figuring hubby will have to pick each one up and hand them down
to me - not exactly a quick process I'm thinking. AND not something I can do if
I'm home alone. Any suggestions would really be appreciated. The house is
just a thing but my dogs are my heart and I think losing them to a tornado might
break me.

Kristyne