[Northkeep] Baron and Baroness Northkeep

Susan O'Neal catmafia at direcway.com
Sat Apr 10 21:06:45 PDT 2004

At 06:31 PM 4/10/2004, you wrote:
>I will be attending castellan and 25th aniv..if you could remeber to pack
>my bard book I would be glad to take it off your hands.It was very nice to
>see you Baron @ medfair,
>and all the others also.I will be @ 1 event a month if anyone cares,
>hopefully that is.

Glad you made it to Medfair, I missed it.  How was it, from all those who
went?  I doupt that we will make it to quite as many events as you,
currently are scheduled for Beltane and would love to go to Kansas City and
night trip Lillies, but doupt the money on that is going to work out.  I
just can't take the heat, so will be missing Castellan-I hope everyone has
a great time.

Susan