[Northkeep] Upcoming Demo List

Dawson, Lynne dawsonl at unionps.org
Mon Apr 12 14:09:35 PDT 2004

I haven't.

Marta

-----Original Message-----
From: Anne Brewer [mailto:anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 4:05 PM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: RE: [Northkeep] Upcoming Demo List

Have you talked to Ld. Lucan? I mentioned to him that there was a demo coming
up and that "Lucan's World of Fun" was a big hit last time, he said he'd come
if someone let him know the time.

"Dawson, Lynne" <dawsonl at unionps.org> wrote:I know my husband and I have
plans that day, so I won't be able to be there
unless our plans change.

Marta