[Northkeep] So...Upcoming Demo???

Dennis England sirbalvin at cox.net
Thu Apr 15 16:09:44 PDT 2004

Hey Ian,

The general consensus at practice was that there may be about 4 or 5 of us
show up.  That seems to be about the limits of current Northkeep fighting
contingent.  I probably will not be there until around 11:30 or 12 and I'm
having some inflammation in my sword arm so I may have limited longevity on
the field.

Sir Balvin