[Northkeep] Check in

Irena or Ren, whichever rubberduckiemom at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 05:33:21 PDT 2004

I was trapped in the kitchen at SJMC working Tue and Wed then I was in a class last night.  Francessa was in Wagon T& W, but home last night at Granny's while Walter was at Granny's the three days...  So, we are safe.  Thanks for asking!

Chris Birdwell <angusmgunn at yahoo.com> wrote:
Rick Drake wrote:
Ok folks,
We have been hammered for three days straight now. I would like to have
people that were in danger areas to at least email us privately so we know
all are ok.
Concerned about all of our friends.
Ainar

Katrine la Esclopiera
(aka Ryn the Gimp... only a little more serious)

It's good to be the Gimp, but it's better to be involved!