FW: [Northkeep] Deed of Arms

-=Vern=- vernkeys at cox.net
Thu Aug 5 22:01:40 PDT 2004

For those looking for things to Donate Saturday Geoffrey forwarded this
to me.

Here are a few items ideas that came from HYPERLINK
"http://www.operationshoebox.com"www.operationshoebox.com

Candy (heat resistant)
Fruit Breezes (throat drops)
Twizzlers
Coffee (instant)
Coffee Creamer
Gatorade
Powdered Drink Mixes
Tea Mixes (sweet) (or tea bags)
KoolAid bursts- to freeze

Sugar packets
Beef Jerky
Canned Fruit (pop top cans)
Cereal (in small boxes)
Condiments Packages (ketchup, etc)
Girl Scout Cookies
Granola Bars
Gum (no sticks)
Oatmeal (instant)
Pop-Tarts
Ravioli (pop top cans)
Tuna Kits
Baby Wipes
Chapstick
Cold Water Wash (Woolite)
Eye Drops
Deodorant
Femine Hygiene Products (for female soldiers)
Foot Powder
Hairbrushes
Hand Lotion
Hand Sanitizers (waterless)
Nail Clippers
Q-Tips
Razors (disposable)
Shampoo
Soap
Sunscreen
Tissues (heavy duty - i.e. Puffs)
Toilet Paper (including travel size)
Tylenol (individual packets)
Wash Rags
Board Games
Checkers (travel size)
Chess (travel size)
Crossword Puzzles
Playing Cards

American Flags (small)
Baggies (with zip lock)
Batteries (AA, D, ....)
Bug Spray (must be packaged in zip-lock bag)
Duct Tape
Disposable Cameras
Flashlights (mini/mag lite, extra bulbs, lots of batteries)
Fans (battery powered - small - with extra batteries)
Fly Strips
Fly Swatters
Pre-Paid Phone Cards
Shoe Insole Cushions
Socks (cushioned)
Sunglasses (black - no brand names)
Sweatbands (or panti-liners for use in helmets)
Post cards are also great to send in the packages. You can pre-address
the postcard to yourself or your organization with a note asking the
service member to please let you know if they received the package

hope this is some help

Geoffrey Makepeace

-=Vern=- <vernkeys at cox.net> wrote:
What items are needed? Will cash do?