[Northkeep] site/feast tokens - needleworkers tongiht????

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Mon Aug 9 11:07:34 PDT 2004

Is it at reg. scheduled Faolans house or Zahava's house tonight?

Renault

I'll let someone else do the directions, but I can
answer on thread. The colors are yellow and black for
the adult and red and black for the children. I have
some yellow, black and read spools, but if you happen
to have your own that you don't mind throwing in for
the cause please bring it along with you.

Thanks!

Zahava