[Northkeep] Valor upcoming

HNiewoehner at netscape.net HNiewoehner at netscape.net
Wed Aug 11 05:50:44 PDT 2004

Not to discourage folks from attending an Ansteoran event but...

Labor day weekend in Wicita (Vatavia), KS.

Melee's on Saturday, Tournament of Valor on Sun.

Valor tourney is Calontir's longest standing tourney.  This is the 25th anniversary.  It's great sword and bastard sword tourney (no thrusting allowed).  Our own Sir Balvin is one of the winners of this fine event.

http://www.baronyofvatavia.org/valor.html

There will be a RUSH (Royal University of Scir Havoc, pronounced "sheer havok") session held during the event this year as well.

We've always been well received and had a good time.

Presented to you by you friendly local...well you know.  ^_^