[Northkeep] A Garb question

j.t.herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 11 11:07:19 PDT 2004

Greetings,
We have a Lady Anna  who has a mundane friend that has a Renaissance wedding
planned for this weekend and is interested in borrowing some garb if he can.
. .we are hoping some one out there in the right size can help. . . .he's
needing

Shirt, Doublet, Knee breeches, belt hose & shoes
Sizes are:
Shirt: XL or 17
Chest size: 46"
Pants size: 42
Shoe Size: 10.5".  but he Might use leather sandals he has instead.

 I would loan him some of my clothes but they are going to be to large. If
you have any of the needed items in his size that you would be willing to
loan please contact Lady Anna at angie.fields at cox.net

Kind Regards,
Ian