[Northkeep] Illumination link for Zubedah

Anne Brewer anaka_ravenna at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 11:34:14 PDT 2004

Sorry I haven't been online much but I got a new job which is great, but leaves me very little computer time... Zubedah here is the link I was telling you about for the Book of Hours that has wonderful close-up scans of each page.
http://vrcoll.fa.pitt.edu/UPitthoursms/
And here is the one called Turning the Pages, it's not quite as big, but it has a magnifing-glass feature that allws you to do close-ups of small scenes, and it has the Lindisfarne Gospels as well as the Luttrall Psalter and the Diamond Sutra(which is the oldest printed material in the world).
http://www.bl.uk/collections/treasures/digitisation1.html

~Anaka