[Northkeep] tuesday practice and silly vikings

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Mon Aug 16 07:20:07 PDT 2004

Won't HE be suprised when I pick him up from the airport and I'm not a "him"? LOL... Also, I had asked if he was wanting to go to fencing, but never said I was going, so I'll take him if someone doesn't mind bringing him back to my house (near Hillcrest, so at least it isn't far from practice) or letting me know when to pick him up.

Is there anyone awake and out of the house in the Tulsa area around 4:30 a.m. Wednesday morning? His plane leaves at 5:45 a.m. and I don't want to have to wake the kids that early in order to get him there. If anyone is available to take him to the airport, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, we'll just figure something else out. Danke!

Guten tag,
Chris