[Northkeep] newsflash

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 06:01:11 PDT 2004

Still sounds like practice will be a great time. Everyone please come out and give Sir Max lots of good Northkeep fighting. I hope to see everyone Sat. at Woodward park at 10am.

Lord Angus Gunn
Squire to Sir Alrek Kanin
Knightmarshal Northkeep

Dennis England <sirbalvin at cox.net> wrote:
Unfortunately I got a call from Brom tonight. He will not be able to make it this week after all so I will figure Sunday practice is canceled. So far Sir Max is still coming for Saturday though. Sorry if this messes up anyone's plans.

Balvin