[Northkeep] rapier in the park

Steven Adams steve.adams at micahtek.com
Tue Aug 24 07:06:44 PDT 2004

With the temperature projected to be 96, with a heat index of 106,
will there still be practice?

Istvan

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Anne Brewer wrote:

> A quick reminder to everyone that rapier practice is at Woodward Park for this tuesday, next week we start back up at the Downtown Library.
> Anaka

This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney work
product or exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have
received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s),
please immediately notify the sender at (918) 877-3300 and delete
this e-mail message from your computer.  Thank you.

--
Steven Adams, Senior Systems Analyst, MicahTek, Inc.
steve.adams at micahtek.com