[Northkeep] Paging Zubeydah

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Thu Aug 26 07:13:09 PDT 2004

Since I can't seem to rememeber to call you in the evenings, and can only seem to remember when I'm at work (and unsure if you're home during the day), I guess I'll have to just do this or you'll never get these site tokens! I finished the Queen's site tokens some time ago, but as I said before... CAN'T seem to remember to call you! So, where should I bring them or whatever? You can call me at 583-1588 in the evenings (or leave a message there and I'll get it when I get home) or call 492-1600 ext 378 during the day (although I tend to be away from my desk alot, so leave a message if you call).

Chris
"I'm not lost, I'm EXPLORING!!!"

This E-mail and any attached files are confidential, and may be copyright protected. If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete/destroy all information received.