[Northkeep] Bewitched trivia

Graue, Chris Chris.Graue at benham.com
Fri Aug 27 09:22:53 PDT 2004

Maid??? When did they have a maid??? Especially in the days when wives stayed home and took care of the house... (sorry, I can't visit the link to see what it says because my work tracks every link my computer logs on to, even those damn banner ads that I don't even visit... and I don't want to get in trouble... or else I'd be looking up GERMAN names right now... again)

Chris