[Northkeep] Anglo-Saxon garnet found

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Sat Aug 28 11:17:42 PDT 2004

Yes, I will be at populace, but no we did not get the 3rd Cavalier. They
chose a lady who did not have any dogs, but seemed more like her former owner. The
original owner had to be put in a nursing home, and there was no one else to
take the little girl in. She was lovely, and I feel sure they put her with
someone who will love her.  We were OK with not being chosen this time around, of
course there are always more dogs who need a good home, so we are still on
the list of adoptive folks if another comes along.
See you Monday!
Anawyn